Hi there! This page right here contains the 30 things I want and I need to do before turning 30 or at least when I reach such age.
Having goals in life is one of the most exciting part of living and listing them down makes it even better. And why not? Reading your own To Do list makes it easier for you to be reminded of the reasons why you continue striving in your life. However, writing these things down is only the first step towards your goal. The next best thing you could do is to make them happen ONE AT A TIME. I repeat, ONE AT A TIME…
In the end, you’ll realize that it feels very fulfilling to see yourself on track of the things you want to do in your life.
30 by 30
- Learn How to Swim (the toughest one)
- Work Out on the Gym Consistently (one day soon)
Learn to Play Guitar(need a refresher course) Pass the Board Exam Become a Permanent Teacher
- Finish Masteral Degree (Thesis na lang)
Be Married Have a Baby
- Have My Own Car (medyo mahirap, not my top priority, but I would love to have one)
- Bring My Parents to Baguio City (I really pray for this one)
Watch a Live Barangay Ginebra GameAccomplished on October 27, 2017
- Own a Beagle (that would be awesome)
- Launch My Online Shop (dreaming of having an e-commerce site)
Learn How to Use Adobe IllustratorAccomplished on November 2017
- Develop Writing Skills (sana developed na by this time)
- Party Hard All Night Long (really?)
Flight an Economy Class
- Travel to Palawan
- Travel to Batanes
- Travel to Sagada
Travel to Baguio Travel to Ilocos Sur and Ilocos Norte
- Climb Mount Pulag
Watch a Sunset at the Beach(Sept. 2017 at Baler, Aurora) Own a DSLR Camera
- Raise a bonsai (my childhood dream)
Conquer the mountain trails(Started on Nov.2017 at Mt. Daraitan)
- Become a full-time freelancer as a graphic and web designer (Because it’s my passion)
- Learn HTML 5, CSS 3, and PHP
- Learn Adobe Dreamweaver, Premiere, After Effects and a lot more.
So, what are you waiting for? Go on and make your own list now! Don’t wait for them to happen, life is happening now.